網頁

2012年2月27日 星期一

[Jeffery Lee] Nepal Everest Journey winter 2011 part 3/4


  I said this is a sky city of Nepal, Dingboche 4530m a popular revive stop for trekker and climber headed to Everest or Ama Dablam. I woke up in dark and walked up to a small hill oversee this small village. The highest building in the middle is a temple and highest number of monks is living there in Everest area. I saw some photos in a cloudy day you would feel like living on top of sky.


  Ama Dablam is one of most beautiful mountain in the world. She is located in the Himalaya range and 6812m. Ama Dablam means Mother's necklace. Also she is the third most popular peak for expeditions. This photo was the last light on her summit before I head back to my dinner.


  Chukhung 4800m, my 10th day of my trek. Always felt not enough air and felt oxygen hungry. I was standing in about -25 degree C and fascinated the full moon declining on the ice peaks in the western background. I keep moving my icy fingers to avoid the blood stop flowing. A cold silent morning I spend 10 days to be there is always right worth. My photo never and never show my experience i had there. A lot of detail is reserved on larger version on my homepage.


  Pangboche Amadablam. After out highest destination return from Chukhung. I decided to stop on the way at Pangboche a very little town. I spend 1 hour walk down to this valley in sub zero temp. walking on snow. Lucky didn't wet my shoe and quick enough to snap this shoot before morning foggy.



Larger size of photos I have put on my Jeffrey Lee Photography

沒有留言:

張貼留言